UPDATE (MARCH 28, 2023):
While Ontario, like other jurisdictions, has taken measures to be able to live with and manage COVID-19 for the long-term, we still need to do our part to protect ourselves and others, especially during respiratory illness season.
This includes using the layers of protection that we know help keep ourselves and others healthy:
- Staying up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines and flu shots
- Wearing a mask in crowded indoor public spaces, especially for those at higher risk of severe infection
- Screening daily for signs of illness and staying home when you are sick
- Washing your hands often
- Covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Regularly cleaning high touch surfaces
The Westin is aligned and following the current health guidelines, providing enhanced cleaning as it remains a priority. Sanitizing stations are also displayed within proximity of the meeting rooms. Masking is optional, and NOT required.
How to Protect Yourself from COVID-19
COVID Policy, 2023
The XP Game Developer Summit is committed to bringing a safe business experience to our in-person attendees, and that includes providing a safe, clean and hygienic environment for everyone.
We have implemented safe and hygienic measures at our in-person events at each venue including:
- Sanitation Stations with Hand Sanitizer
- Sanitation and Disinfection of Common and High-Traffic Areas
We kindly ask that all in-person attendees adhere to the safety procedures and guidelines below:
Join us online if you’re feeling sick
All our ticket holders, except Day Pass holders, will also receive a Virtual Pass.
If you have symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath) or have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. Contact our customer service at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
Wash your hands often and sanitize using our free sanitation stations throughout the event. This is especially important after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, going to the bathroom, and before eating food.