UPDATE (MARCH 16, 2022):
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 1, 2022.
For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20
- capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
- proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
- businesses and organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and passive screening of patrons remain in place
- businesses and organizations that are open must continue to have safety plans in place
COVID Policy, 2022
The XP Game Developer Summit is committed to bringing a safe business experience to our in-person attendees, and and that includes providing a safe, clean and hygienic environment for everyone.
As a gratuity, all purchases of the Company Business Pass will also receive a Virtual Pass.
We have implemented safe and hygienic measures at our in-person events at each venue including:
- Sanitation Stations with Hand Sanitizer and Wet Wipes Dispensers
- Safe Food and Beverages handling
- Sanitation and Disinfection of Common and High-Traffic Areas
- Non-Contact Thermal Temperature Scanning
We kindly ask that all in-person attendees adhere to the safety procedures and guidelines below:
Join Us Online If You’re Feeling Sick
As a gratuity, all purchases of the Company Pass will also receive a Virtual Pass as well.
If you have symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath), have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days, please stay home. Contact our customer service at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about changing your ticket type.
Wash your hands often and sanitize using our free sanitation stations throughout the event. This is especially important after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, going to the bathroom, and before eating food.